NEW YEAR NEW PROGRAM!!!
What are we doing?
CrossFit Big D is taking out the barbell and turning the intensity up wth our new 30 min Flash Classes! CrossFit Big D's new sprint training program will utilize small training windows and maximizes high intensity to improve all fitness levels. The average CrossFit workout ranges from 12-15 mins. We are centering our program around maximizing that training window to take out the fluff and fast track your fitness.
What is our goal?
- Increase cardio vascular endurance
- Decrease body fat while developing lean muscle
- Utilize CrossFit movements and intense workouts without a heavy barbell
- Starting athletes right away, no prior experience is needed to join
Who is Catalyst for?
- This program is designed to fit any level of fitness whether fresh off the couch or off the track
- New athletes who want to make a change in their workout routine with CrossFit
- Experienced athletes looking to expand their endurance and work capacity
What does a "Flash Class" look like?
- Warm Up: 10 min
- Workout: 15 min
- Cool Down: 5 min
Class Times: 3 Times a Week
Monday - Wednesday - Friday
- 6:30am - 7:00am
- 7:30am - 8:00am
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm
- First Class is always FREE
- FREE for all CrossFit Big D members that have an UNLIMITED membership
- $100 a Month for Catalyst Memberships
- $75 for additional family members
- $15 Per Class
Mon - Wed - Fri
Comments or Questions?